What's a skill
A skill defines a specific block of conversation that has a clear purpose.
A skill can be as simple as the ability to greet someone, but it can also be more complex, for example giving movie suggestions based on information provided by the user.
There are 3 different types of skills:
- business, for skills closely linked to the core purpose of your bot.
- floating, for small talk skills.
- fallback, for skills that will be triggered automatically if no other skills is.
It is composed of three distinct parts:
- triggers: conditions determining if the skill should or shouldn't be activated.
- requirements: determining the information the bot needs to retrieve from the user, and how to retrieve it.
- actions: performed by the bot when all requirements are complete (for example, send a message).